Sunday, January 19, 2014

MOVIE REVIEW

I saw the movie "Frozen" from GLPS camp and so I would like to introduce about it.
This movie's genre is fantasy and animation. 

There are many characters from this movie.
There are Elsa and Anna which they are sisters from a royal family of Arendelle.
Kristoff and Sven is helps Anna and Hans is the prince who wants to marry Anna.
This snowman is made by Anna and Elsa which its name is Olaf.

Now I would like to introduce the plot.
As I said before, Elsa and Anna are sisters from the royal family of Arendelle. Elsa had powers to control ice and snow. But because she almost killed her sister by her power, she tried to hide it from others. Years past. Elsa had to open the gate and meet people. Eventually, people got to know her power. People though her as a monster. So Elsa ran away and made an ice castle at the North Mountain. Anna went to find Elsa. Anna met Kristoff and Sven during her journey so they helped Anna. When they met Elsa, Elsa accidentally shot ice to Anna again to Anna's heart. Anna was dying and only the act of a  true love could save her. Anna thought Hans, the prince Anna wanted to marry, was her true love. However, when she tried to kiss him, Hans regretted her and tried to rule Arendelle. Anna recognizes that her true love would be Kristoff, but then Hans tried to kill Elsa. Anna blocked Elsa and eventually got frozen. Elsa cried because that Anna sacrificed for her. Then, Anna got alive. Her true love was Elsa! It were the sisters' true love.

This movie was very impressing. The movie showed sisters' true love. I think they made the title "Frozen" because the sisters's mind were frozen from each other. I felt that I should be good to my sister. I don't like my sister, but now I should. True love can save everything! 











2 comments:

  1. Your analysis of the title of the movie is very thoughtful! The sisters' hearts has been frozen for years after the accident of Anna, but at the end of the movie, their hearts unfreeze as Elsa ends the winter.
    Thank you for sharing your marvelous ideas, and I look forward to read your next assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good~ I want to have fun at your blog: )

    ReplyDelete